HYDRAULIC BRIQUETTE PRESS
HYDRAULIC BRIQUETTE PRESS is fully automated, it is intended for briquetting wood waste such as: sawdust, husk, etc. In addition to wood waste, straw, reeds, leaves, twigs, bark, potato husks, sugar cane waste, sunflower husks, etc. can be briquetted.
– Briquetting is performed without additional binders, provided that the fineness is within certain limits and that the absolute humidity of the waste is 12% to 17%.
– The briquette has a specific weight of 0.8 to 1.2 (Kg / dm3), which allows easy transport and storage in a small space.
– Caloric power of briquettes is 14.6 to 18.8 (MJ / Kg)
– The briquette burns evenly with little smoke and no fly ash, it has ten times less ash than coal, it does not pollute the environment because it contains little sulfur, even a hundred times less than coal.
– The briquette is clean and suitable for household use.
– It is packed in plastic foils which enables easier stacking and use.
– We provide more detailed instructions upon delivery